Terms & cancellation conditions
KINDERHOTEL Zell am See
When the guest accepts our booking offer, the booking contract is legally binding. This can occur:
- by sending an email confirmation
- by providing a booking confirmation with a booking number, under which this booking has been made in the hotel’s reservation system
- by sending a booking confirmation directly from the hotel
- by booking directly with the hotel by telephone
At time of booking please provide all names, addresses and dates of birth of all persons in the party.
Conditions of payment
The bill should be paid in resort, the following methods of payment are accepted:
- EC card
- American Express
To confirm your booking a deposit of 30 % of total holiday cost is to be paid within 7 days to the following bank account:
Kinderhotel Zell am See GmbH
Raiffeisenbank Zell am See
Sort code: 35000
Acc. No.: 00.020.495
IBAN: AT05 3500 0000 0002 0495
Travel insurance cover
We recommend you take out travel insurance. Our reservation team can help you with booking cancellation insurance. The insurance premium is calculated according to the price of your holiday.
Conditions of cancellation
The right of revocation to § 18 paragraph 1 Z. 10 FAGG shall not apply. Applicable are the terms and conditions for the hotel industry.
According to § 5.5 of Austrian Hotel Regulations the booking contract can be cancelled by either party without incurring any charges up to 3 months prior to the agreed arrival date. Outside of the dates stated in § 5.5. cancellation by one partner is only possible under the following conditions:
- from 3 months up to 1 month prior to arrival a cancellation fee of 40 % of the total holiday price will be charged
- from 1 month up to 1 week prior to arrival 70 % of the total holiday price will be charged
- during the last week prior to arrival 90 % of the whole holiday price will be charged
- in case of early departure 100 % will be charged
Please inform us at time of booking if you have a voucher and present it on arrival at reception. Please note that our regular guest vouchers are only valid against rack rate prices. Vouchers cannot be redeemed when booking special offers or packages.
All facilities of the MAVIDA SPA are only available for adults and children over 15 years. Treatment appointments in our MAVIDA SPA can be changed or cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours beforhand. In the event of late arrival or cancellation the total cost of the treatment booked will be charged. No refunds are possible when cancelling treatments which are part of a package.
Please book your treatments in advance to ensure your desired appointment time:
MAVIDA SPA Rezeption
Tel: +43 6542 5410520
- Your room is available from 3.00 pm on day of arrival. On departure day please vacate your room by 11.00 am
- A later check out until 5.00 pm is possible on day of departure according to availability on request at an extra charge of € 50,00 per room.
Competition rules, rating platforms
No cash redemption possible for prizes. The judges’ decision is final. By participating you agree to publication in the event of winning. Redeemable according to availability. The prize is valid for a maximum of two adults and two children. The winner will be informed in writing.