Pongo’s land of plenty full board
Tasty treats the whole day long at the KINDERHOTEL Zell am See
From breakfast to evening meal we put all the stops out to spoil our guests here at the KINDERHOTEL. Our kitchen team just loves cooking. That’s why they cook without flavour enhancers or artificial additives, make bread and jams themselves, bake fresh cakes on a daily basis and purchase regional and organic produce where possible,…
Kids & babies – something to suit every little mouth
Are you fed up with fish fingers, chips, pasta and pizza on children’s plates? We are too, but the majority of children just love this type of food. We endeavour to provide healthy alternatives and you’ll find wholegrain pasta and vegetables in the children’s buffet.
You’ll find everything you need for your baby at the HIPP Bar. Milk powder, a variety of fruit jars and various menus – just help yourself.
Attentive service, cosy atmosphere & special requests
Culinary pleasures on holiday in Zell am See
Dining is very important to us. Therefore as part of full board there are buffets during the day from which you can help yourself as and when you wish. In the evening we serve parents a 4-course evening meal with choice. Our waiter team look forward to presenting you with a good bottle of wine from 130 different fine wines – the perfect companion to a tasty meal and an enjoyable evening.
Eating together should be a pleasure. Therefore we offer our four dining areas in alpine style with fresh colours, creating space for relaxing dining. When the children are in the disco after dinner then you have time to enjoy a rare time together over a glass of wine.
“Super that during my stay gluten-free bread was available” – here at the KINDERHOTEL Zell am See we are happy to fulfill any special requests you may have. Don’t hesitate to approach our service staff. We can also cater for allergies or special dietary requirements – just let us know your needs at the start of your holiday.
Land of plenty full board
- Breakfast buffet (7.00 to 10.30 am)
- Lunchtime buffet with fresh salads and warm dishes (12.00 to 1.30 pm)
- Afternoon coffee & cake (2.00 to 5.00 pm)
- Ice cream from the freezer (2.00 to 5.00 pm)
- Afternoon snack (2.30 to 4.30 pm)
- Evening meal (6.00 to 8.30 pm) with three different menus to choose from and salad or themed buffet
Help yourself to all day long
- Biscuits, lady fingers, rusks
- Coffee, cappuccino, espresso, hot chocolate and tea
- Fresh tap water
- Cold, soft drinks from the drinks fountain (eight different sorts)
- Baby and toddler food from HIPP (jars, baby cereal, follow-on formula)