You can be sure that we will do everything we can to ensure that you have a wonderful time and a safe holiday with plenty of space. We have summarized all aspects for an enjoyable holiday at the HAIDVOGL KINDERHOTEL Zell am See. A trustful cooperation - even if with distance. We look forward to seeing you all again! The measures are continuously adapted to the official guidelines of the Austrian Federal Government - please note that changes may occur! Valid from 01.07.2021
YOURS FAMILY HAIDVOGL & TEAM
Hygiene- & Safety Concept / General
With our cleaning concept of the company Hagleitner and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and employees
The 3-G rule refers to ‘Getestet, Geimpft, Genesen’ (tested, vaccinated, recovered) and must be maintained during the entire stay. We always ask you to have a current, valid proof with you. Test certificates of children are only required from the age of 12.
48h quick tests are possible free of charge for our guests at the Ferry Porsche Congress in Zell am See by appointment. Registration
Free 24h quick tests are available at the reception any time.
All employees of the HAIDVOGL COLLECTION comply with the 3-G regulations.
In the hotel area, due to compliance with the 3-G rules, masks are not required in indoor and outdoor areas.
In public places, on public transport, in retail and other service areas and in museums, it is compulsory to wear a mouth-nose protection indoors. These are available for our guests at the reception.
Arrival & Departure
- From 3 p. m. your room will be available as usual
- The check-out time remains unchanged at 11 a. m. – we ask you to observe the check-out time & release of the rooms from 11 a. m. to ensure the cleaning & disinfection intervals for you, you can still use the wellness area on the day of departure
- Before your arrival, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the registration form – in order to simplify check-in, please fill out this online form already at home
- Please show your 3-G proof at the reception on arrival.
All SPA treatments take place in compliance of the current directives
Sauna infusions may currently not be performed. However, you are welcome to use our saunas with your own family.
Our gym and pools are open.
Courses, activities & hikes take place in smaller groups and with distance (possibly limited number of participants)
Cleaning & Disinfection
- Cleaning with the cleaning concept of the company Hagleitner by our trained employees
- Please note that during the room cleaning only the chambermaid is allowed to be alone in the room
- We ask you to keep the check out time & release of the rooms of 11. 00 o'clock to guarantee the cleaning & disinfection intervals for you
We guarantee check-in at 3:00 p.m. If you arrive earlier and the room is already ready, you can of course move into the room. Otherwise we would be happy to offer you our bathing bag to bridge the waiting time so that you can relax in our MAVIDA SPA. On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the room by 11:00 a.m. However, if you don't want your vacation to end yet, you can still use our MAVIDA SPA free of charge all day long.
Ski passes are conveniently available in winter at the hotel reception. The price is the same as you would pay at the mountain railway ticket office. We are happy to put the ski passes on your room bill, there is a €2 deposit for the use of the keycard. After the skiing fun, you can return the expired ski card directly at the valley station at the machine or have it reactivated at the hotel reception for a new day of skiing. We kindly ask you to note that a photo ID is required to determine the age of children.
Winter vacation simple and convenient. In the nearby Bründl Sports ski rental and ski shop you will find everything for your perfect day of skiing. Benefit from a 12% discount when booking online with our ski rental partner Bründl Sports.
In addition, the Zell am See ski school comes to us every day and you can book your ski lessons simply and easily.
The right of revocation to § 18 paragraph 1 Z. 10 FAGG shall not apply. Applicable are the terms and conditions for the hotel industry.
According to § 5.5 of Austrian Hotel Regulations the booking contract can be cancelled by either party without incurring any charges up to 3 months prior to the agreed arrival date. Outside of the dates stated in § 5.5. cancellation by one partner is only possible under the following conditions:
- from 3 months up to 1 month prior to arrival a cancellation fee of 40 % of the total holiday price will be charged
- from 1 month up to 1 week prior to arrival 70 % of the total holiday price will be charged
- during the last week prior to arrival 90 % of the whole holiday price will be charged
- in case of early departure 100 % will be charged
With regard to special conditions due to the current COVID-19 regulations, our team is available to answer any questions you may have.