You can easily rent your perfect ski equipment from our partner Bründl Sports. In order to shorten the waiting time in the shop, you can check in online in advance. Under the following link you will not only save time, but also money, because there is a 12% (instead of 10%) discount for our guests!
- In the Schmitten ski area there is a shop at EVERY valley station, as well as at 2 mountain stations - directly on the ski slope.
- Bründl Sports Rent network (equipment can be exchanged, serviced or returned at any time in any Bründl shop)
- Largest ski rental company in the Alps
- Heated ski depots for rent 50% children's discount
- Children up to 10 years free (if both parents rent their equipment from Bründl Sports)
- 100% hygienic
- 7 days rent, 6 days pay
- Pick up already possible the day before
- Extended return
- Free cancellation
- Latest models
A long day on the slopes will put a lot of stress on your skis or snowboard. With sharp edges, perfect coating, fast wax and the right binding setting, Bründl Sports keeps your material fit again. You can choose between different service packages, also a special racing service is available at Bründl Sports. As our guest you get discounts on servicing your ski/snowboard equipment at our partner Bründl Sports! Further information and prices can be found here.
To make skiing even more fun, it is important that the ski boot does not pinch and is well adapted to your foot. Bründl Sports takes care of this and offers you: 3D measurement of your feet Individually fitted insoles Individual fitting of the ski boot by heating the inner boot and/or the shell choice between basic and professional ski boot fitting You can find more information here.
As soon as you have decided on the right ski / snowboard equipment, you can change it as often as you like during the rental period. This is possible in all Bründl Sports branches in the region.