Golf in Zell am See
Enjoy playing golf in Salzburger Land
Wide or narrow fairways, park or forest settings, ponds, streams, rivers and sand bunker, integrated harmoniously into the landscape – perfectly maintained greens surrounded by the beauty of the Austrian Alps – that’s a golf holiday in Salzburger Land. The numerous golf courses in and around the region of Zell am See are not only popular with golf enthusiasts but attract beginners and families too.
Four nearby golf clubs are available to quench your thirst for golf. The KINDERHOTEL Zell am See offers the perfect base for your unforgettable golf holiday. The golf courses in Zell am See also offer special facilities for children.
Golf for families – children play free of charge on golf courses in Zell am See
On your summer holiday you can play golf in Zell am See and enjoy nature at its very best. The two 18 hole championship golf courses in Zell am See are located just 3 minutes drive from our KINDERHOTEL. Special offer: children under 16 years of age play free of charge when accompanied by an adult.
Start in the “Family-Flight” and explore the 36 breathtaking holes (or just 9 holes if that’s too long for the children). As a parent you receive 30% discount on day green fees and can play as much as you wish on that day.
For our guests at the KINDERHOTEL
- Advice and help looking for the right golf course
- Booking of tee-off time in advance and during your stay
- Booking of golf lessons and courses
- Registration for tournaments
- Golf trolley batteries can be charged in the hotel
- Safe storage of your golf bags and trollies in the hotel
- At the hotel reception you receive a voucher to take advantage of a partner price at the golf club Zell am See – Kaprun
Nearby golf courses & further afield
- Golfclub Goldegg: 18 holes, 34 km away
- Golfclub Gastein: 18 holes, 44 km away
- Golfclub Eichenheim: 18 holes, 49 km away
- Golf & Landclub Rasmushof: 6 holes, 53 km away
- Golfclub Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee: 18 holes, 57 km awayy
- Golfclub Kitzbühel-Kaps: 9 holes, 66 km away
Dogs on the golf course
Zell am See-Kaprun: not allowed · Brandlhof: allowed· Urslautal: not allowed · Mittersill: not allowed
Partner of the Leading Golfclub Zell am See – Kaprun
The KINDERHOTEL Zell am See is an official partner of the Leading Golfclub Zell am See – Kaprun. This partnership allows guests 30% disount on all green fees plus special rates on all Golf Alpin Cards.
|Green fees||Days||Standard||Special price for guests|
|9 holes||daily||€ 46,00||€ 32,00|
|Whole Day Greenfee||daily||€ 85,00||€ 60,00|
|Sunset Greenfee||daily||€ 46,00||€ 32,00|
|Golf Alpin Card 5 x 18 holes||€ 325,00||€ 259,00|
|Golf Alpin Card 4 x 18 holes||€ 260,00||€ 236,00|
|Golf Alpin Card 3 x 18 holes||€ 199,00||€ 177,00|
Guest & private tournaments
The Leading Golfclub Zell am See regularly organises golf tournaments, in which guests can also take part.
Tip: open guest tournament at the Zell am See – Kaprun golf course
- Every Tuesday from 9.00 am and 1.00 pm
- Tournament fee € 15,00 + green fee
- Followed by prize-giving ceremony with small prizes
- Handicap admin is included
Private tournaments are possible for groups (companies, friends, etc.) on request. The hotel reception can organise everything for you. We’re on hand to help with any queries and requests you may have – you can contact us by telephone or email any time.