Angling in Zell am See
From trout to carp – fishing in Salzburg
The Zeller lake in Salzburger Land offers not just sailors and kayakers the perfect opportunity to practice their sports, but is also great for anglers hoping for a “good catch”. The idyllic surroundings are unique and the crystal-clear water is of drinking water quality. From trout and perch to carp there are a number of different types of fish at home in the region. The choice between daily and weekly fishing licences makes it easy to plan your angling break during the fishing season, which starts on the 1st April and lasts under 30th November.
For our guests
- Organisation of daily and weekly fishing licences for the Zeller lake at the KINDERHOTEL
Information regarding angling
- Start of season on 1st April, end of season on 30th November
- Daily and weekly fishing licences cost between € 10,00 for a small fish daily licence to € 56,00 for a small fish weekly licence
- Information about the waters, stock etc. can be found here
- Equipment (fishing rod, bait, etc.) can be rented from a number of sources at an extra charge
If you have any questions or requests we are happy to help – just contact us any time by telephone or email.